Dry natural product gajak is smart for your stomach. A misunderstanding of till and dry furit makes it one of the most outstanding assortments in gajak.
Firm and Flaky Dry Fruit Gajak is an intriguing form of the Traditional Homemade and Handmade Healthy Snacks.
RamSewak Sahu Gajak is a well known nibble to beauty any event in India. It is liked by all age bunches for a sound life. it is ideal and fit for fasting and giving at celebrations.
Dry Fruits ( Badam and Pista kaju, cashew, badam, pista)
the til is not crushed, it is made by cutting the blocky
Sahu Sugar Gajak is decently sweet, improving the flavor of Sesame Seeds Jaggery, Sugar, Pure Desi Ghee, Cardamom, and Tree nuts.
- >Dry fruit gajak is healthy and sweet because we add some quality dry fruits to it like badam, pista.
- >It is the best option to celebrate Diwali and winter festivals
- >A crisp with little taste of dry fruits makes it a worthy option if you are looking for gajak with a little bit of addition of dry fruits.
- >Shelf life– 3 to 4 months
- >Storage– Store in a dry place and keep away from direct sunlight
- >Size – 500 gm to 1 kg
- >Packing material– Export quality paper box
>Ingredients– Til, Gud, cream, and dry fruits